Friday, June 11, 2010

How to Clear Up Acne in 7 Days Using "Bean" Facial Wash



This "bean" facial wash is suitable for all skin types, particularly the oily, acne-prone type. Beans contain powerful, organic ingredients that strengthen our skin, modulate sex hormones that cause acne and skin problems, and suck out the impurities embedded in the pores.

The recipe is passed down from my mother, who is Hakka. She advised me to try this recipe out for 7 days on end when I was plagued by acne at a young age. And it worked wonders. Now, I just want to share this recipe with you guys! I genuinely hope it works for you too!

PS.: Do watch your diet during the regiment. Avoid food items that are too sweet or oily. Also, your quality of sleep and sufficient sleep hours are crucial in combination with this recipe too. Try it out; if you do as advised, you will thank me afterwards!

Caveat: My acne was cleared up within a week, but, for some people, it may take longer. So be patient, and your acne will clear up!!! Patience and perseverance can be rewarding!

Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment